The start of summer

Monday, 28 May 2012

Hello, Mrs. Smith here! So I have just got back from the whirlwind that was my wedding and fantastic honeymoon (some wedding posts here & here). Dan & I had the most wonderful day it really was the best day of our lives, so full of joy and love. It was quite a hands on wedding so I can't wait to share the DIY details, all of them will work for normal life so everyone can have a go, the best bit is they are quick and easy to put together. Having spent the best part of two weeks looking at blue skies and white sand and collecting shells and drift wood I have come back totally refreshed with loads of ideas to try out and travel details to share (I have put some on Instagram and Twitter already), I hope you will find them as interesting and inspiring as I have, so far summer is looking good.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That picture makes me so jealous.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! PS I saw your comment, will be in touch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry been a bit rubbish at replying to comments, my head is still on the beach!
    Charlotte - thanks so much for all your comments, they really mean so much
    Lynne - looking forward to hearing from you x

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover