Packing up

Monday, 21 May 2012

I love packing, seriously I love it. I think a part of me gets a kick of seeing my favourite things is one place. I tend to stick with the same formula, I keep the colours tonal so everything works together, add a few prints & textures to keep things interesting and off course a little bit of sparkle, just because, it hasn't failed me yet. 


Most of these items come from the highstreet's finest  - Gap, H&M, River Island, Asos, New Look 
The jewels are mainly handmade see tutorial links below. 




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this, I always thought I was the only one that gets a kick out of packing. Seriously, moving house is like a play day for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!, those sandals are gorgeous, I loved your blog :D

    xoxo Julieta
    www.vjuliet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments - the sandals are Marni for H&M (on sale). Lotts x

      Delete

 
Pin It button on image hover