Floral Friday - A lovely rug

Friday, 4 May 2012

I have seen this rug twice this week first in Elle Decoration and secondly in Livingetc (both worth a read) and when I haven't been fawning over its beauty I have been plotting a way to make it mine, so far its still a distant dream. If anyone reading this (Mum) hasn't brought me a wedding present this would be lovely! It's by Charlotte Lancelot and sold at Wovenground (although I couldn't see it on the website), apart from this beaut they have an amazing array to suit every home, if you don't need a rug when you go onto the site you certainly leave wanting one. Have a great weekend.

Image Souce - Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lotts and Lots | Making the everyday beautiful All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover