Floral Friday - The final preparations

Friday, 11 May 2012

Tomorrow I get married which I am beyond excited about. Apart from marrying Dan and having our nearest and dearest together in one place, the next best bit is seeing all of our hard work come to life. Some people agree with marriage and some don't (both opinions are fine by me) but what has surprised me the most is the excitement and love that has been shown in the run up to the big day. When I first started this blog I thought that I would have posted loads more on my wedding preparations than I have, as I went along I wanted to reciprocate the love that we have felt by giving our guests a surprise on the day. There are however DIY's and little details I want to share so I have scheduled some posts whilst I am off sunning myself on my honeymoon and there will plenty more to share when I get back. I hope you enjoy what I have prepared for you and can't wait to come back as Mrs. Smith (original I know).  Have a great weekend. x

1 comments:

  1. No way!!! tomorrow!! I hope its incredible and I look forward to all the photos! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover