The Corsage Factory

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

In the final weeks before the wedding I felt like I was attached to either my glue gun or sewing box but to be honest I wouldn't have had it any other way. I embarked on a corsage making spree as I wanted coloured flowers in my hair but couldn't find what I wanted in the right colours. I was really pleased with how these turned out, the shades of pink and coral reflected my shoes, flowers and bridesmaids without be too matchy. Whilst they weren't a quick job I love the fact that each one is an individual and unique. 
Cutting the circles was the most time consuming job but so satisfying when they were all lined up! 
I was most excited as I was able to start putting some of my Tinsel Trading beads to good use

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover