Blog of the Month - Junkaholique

Monday, 23 April 2012

Image - Junkaholique

I realised I missed posting a "Blog of the Month" in March - I am not sure it was missed! Anyway, here is my favourite for April, Junkaholique, this is probably the first blog I read on a regular basis. It is written by the very talented and extremely creative Artemis, not only is she  a fantastic jewellery designer but she takes the most beautiful photo's of her adventures and crafty projects too. Whenever I visit her blog I go away feeling completely inspired and have  the urge to go camping (her photo's of the countryside are so beautiful she should work for the British tourist board!). All posts are very funny and have a lot of references to tea and cake which I can totally relate too, plus she has a great cat called Plimsol. If you haven't already visited please pop along to Junkaholique it will be time well spent. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover