Floral Friday - Out of Sync

Friday, 30 March 2012

 Lunch breaks are such funny things; you either don't have one, they're tinged with office politics or they're simply not long enough. In my previous job my lunch break entailed going to Waitrose buying my bosses soup, heating it up for him (yes, really)and then being constantly interrupted by people wanting holiday forms. Where I am now lunch breaks are encouraged and I always try and take full advantage as I realise how precious that hour in the middle of the day can be. I stopped by Somerset House this week to take a look at the Out of Sync installation, its beautiful, Somerset House makes such an incredible backdrop. I find that taking just five minutes out of the office makes such a difference, it can turn a "meh" day into a good day. I'm going to make it my summer resolution to get out and about more often.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! There is absolutely nothing to do near where I work, so my lunch breaks consist mainly of sitting reading blogs (which is fun)or chatting to people in the kitchen

    I always try my best to get my full hour whatever I do, sometimes you need it to recharge your batteries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do need to recharge, it makes such a difference - I have only just begun to realise this! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They really are, especially when you can see them up close each one is different.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover