DIY - Bow Tie Brooch

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

This is such an easy make it takes, like, 3 seconds. I had some bow ties kicking around that I  picked up in a charity shop a while back, all I did was chop off the bit that goes round the neck and glue on a brooch pin. I've been sprucing up all my slightly tired looking cardi's with these and other corsages I have in my collection, they're going down a treat. If you don't have a spare bow tie you can just make a bow from ribbon, use the bow from this DIY if need some help. Happy making!

4 comments:

  1. what a fun diy!!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - Thanks so much, I hope you're going to give it a try yourself! x

      Delete
  2. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thanks so much for your kind comments, it really made my weekend! I see you like flowers as much as I do. x

      Delete

Lotts and Lots | Making the everyday beautiful All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover