Valentine's Day: A little jar of love

Monday, 13 February 2012

I love Valentine's day but not for obvious reasons; you see red is one of my favourite colours and I'm a sucker for anything with a heart or two so when shops bring out their Valentine's wares I get a little over-excited. I brought these little heart lights a while back and have been keeping them lit up in a Kilner jar along with my other random collections ever since. Whilst I don't celebrate Valentine's day on principle I love this little nod to romance and think they look pretty sweet sat on a shelf next to this collection of iced roses I've kept since my engagement party. 
Glow
Roses 
Wire 
Lights and Lantern - Poundland, Kilner Jar TKMaxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover