A good shop: Hannah Zakari

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

 When I was about eleven I had to write an autobiography, in my future I said that I wanted to own a bead shop, nothing has changed.  Whilst my career hasn't been as glittering as I'd hoped my dream of creating and having a space where I can sell my wares has never gone. The first shop my friend and I stumbled across in Edinburgh was the awesome Hannah Zakari, it was like a glimpse of the future, if I ever have a shop this is what I would want it to be like; interesting jewels, good stationery and quirky prints - heaven. Luckily they have amazing website, so until my dreams turn into reality I will be checking in to see what the future holds. 



All images  - Hannah Zakari 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover