New years resolution's

Monday, 2 January 2012

Like many other bloggers out there, I have decided to document my New Years resolutions; partly to make sure I try and kind of stick to them and hopefully to give me some motivation to keep them up throughout the year. I was trying on some clothes today and everything was feeling tiiiiight so going to the gym is number one on the list. Dan & I are terrible at opening our post so we're both going to try harder at opening letters. I'm skint and there's so much to pay for this year so sorting my finances has got to be a priority and after spending six hours clearing up my stuff today I think I know where my money goes/gets wasted; nail varnish, jewellery, clothes, books, postcards - its all got to stop for the time being which is going to be so hard.  My last and favourite resolution is to make more, starting my blog and making stuff gives me so much pleasure, it balances my office day job and keeps the creative juices flowing, I can't wait to see where it goes. 

2 comments:

  1. Ha - I might add don't "drop" my mobile too ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover