DIY Favourites

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Hello! to all the new readers I'm delighted that you've stopped by. After the success of last weeks Prada-esques, I have been having a look through some of my old DIY's. Its been good to reflect and see how I have changed, it felt so scary to start writing but now I can't stop (ask Dan) some nights I can't sleep for all the idea whirring through my head. I have so much I want to do and share, please stick around its going to be a fun! 
DIY Turband  (I have worn this loads)
All of these are quick and easy and ideal for quiet January days

4 comments:

  1. love the bow bracelet! im a big fan of bows :)


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see DIY but I can not do it at home, I never find the time for it...
    I have just discovered your cool blog and I'm following you!
    Greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thanks so much ladies - your comments are really really appreciated, I've been over to both your blogs and your all so stylish. You give me city envy, San Francisco is on my list of places to visit and Barcelona is just fab.

    Britt+Whitt - I love bows too, I have to hold myself back from putting them on everything

    Monica - When you're busy its so hard to find the time, I try and only post things which take a few hours tops to make.
    Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover