A new favourite

Saturday, 31 December 2011

I had been meaning to buy some of this Elderflower liqueur ever since Grace alerted me to it. I had planned to buy some for Christmas but as usual I ran out of time. However, to my great delight whilst doing some last minute bits in good ol' M&S I spotted their own version. I snapped up a bottle that was about £7 plus two bottles of Cava and made this fabulous but strong "champagne" cocktail.  
To make you'll  need a bottle of elderflower liqueur,  something fizzy (Champagne, Cava or Prosecco will all work) some ice ( I froze some pomegranate pieces in ice cubes). Pour in about a shot of liqueur in a champagne glass add some ice and top with fizz give it a little stir - that's it (it is quite strong so drink responsibly!)  
It looks so pretty and tastes amazing so will be my signature drink from now on. 
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! Happy new year, cocktail looks lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs, the idea was yours! I tried to reply to you the other day but blogger was being odd! Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover