Well shell

Saturday, 22 October 2011

I have been sick this week and have made a dent in the sofa where I have been sitting down so much. I'm starting to feel better so took the opportunity this morning to go for a walk on the beach. I went early to avoid any crowds, the tide was out so it had a great salty sea smell. The mud isn't the most picturesque       view but with the tide out I was able to find the most gorgeous shells, they look like oysters or maybe they're mussels - I'm not sure? Anyway, I filled my pockets and brought them home, I think they look so lovely all lined up. 



3 comments:

  1. I love these! So pretty :)
    -Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shells, I can't go to a beach without bringing some home. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you're feeling better soon! :- )

    Cheers,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover