Imperfect

Sunday, 28 August 2011

I was talking to my friend about blogs and bloggers. She was saying how there are girls in her office in New York who blog and how sickly she sometimes finds them. I have to admit that I read alot of US blogs and whilst I find them hugely inspirational the fact that everything is so perfect can sometimes get too much - I do wonder how they have the time (and not to mention money) to have perfect outfits and perfect homes. 

Like never being "cool" I know that I will never be slick or polished, so instead of worrying I'm just embracing things that make me smile. Here's me wearing my favourite red jeans (a size too big as my size wasn't available) and my best ballet pumps, the jewels might be falling off and the satin all dirty but I love them all the same. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lotts and Lots | Making the everyday beautiful All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover